A lot has happen since the health scare back in April.
1. The doctor put me on meds and I feel a little better.
2. I have been gigging an average of 3x per week since (except when I went on vacation to Florida this past week).
3. Jody Renee is about to be 7 months old and she's getting big.
4. "Unseen Forces II" by the Atlanta Composers Group did not go as well as planned.
5. I get the feeling that after the 08/09 school year, I may transfer depending if I enter graduate school or not. I may just take the load and do both. I really want to teach band and jazz.
6. One steady gig ended (Endenu) and another one began; the new one is so much better (Java Monkey Cafe performing with the Adrian Ashe Group).
7. The 1st CD, Sunset, is finished!!! Look for it at I-Tunes, Napster, Amazon and other download places soon. If you can't wait, you can go to my website and purchase.
Part 2 of the update coming soon!