It has been a few months since I last posted in my blog. Many things have happened.
1. My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Joni Rochelle. She was born on May 13, weighing 7lbs 15oz. and 19 inches long. She has been a blessing for us all in the Passmore family. Will she become a musician? Who knows. I just want her to be healthy and happy.
2. I have taken a 3 month leave from graduate school to be with my family. I didn't think it was fair to spend all of my time in study and my wife have the kids. I want to be a part of the process of my girls growing up.
3. I have realized that some of the things I've been doing musically need some rethinking and re-tooling. Over the next few months, I will be informing you of some of the new projects that I'm involved in.
4. Even with the 3 month leave, I will be done with school in Dec. 2009 or Jan 2010. I am not sure what I will do next. Currently, I am researching options for employment, more graduate study,etc... I'm not sure if I will continue my education in music or in technology.
5. In music, I am working on a 2ND electronic CD and a live jazz CD. I hope to start recording the jazz this summer, no later than August. i want to have it on the market by Jan 2010. As track are done, they will be made available for review.
That's it for now...until next time.